- International Orders: We can accept orders from most countries although some countries will be denied. If your country is not on the accepted shipping list, you will be notified by email. When processing your order you may need to use PayPal as the payment method as credit cards from countries outside the USA are sometimes declined because of a system conflict. If you need to open a PayPal account click HERE.
- Customs Declarations: Please do not ask us to declare your order as a "gift," reduced value, or "warranty replacement" on the Customs Documents. All retail sales will be declared as "Retail Sale" which is the sum of all your products purchased. The Declared Value does not include the cost of Shipping. Falsifying Customs Documents is a crime that is punishable for up to 1 year in jail and a $40,000 fine.
- Risk Free Apparel Exchange Policy: If an apparel item does not fit properly, we will gladly exchange it for the proper size,within 15 days of original purchase, and ONE TIME only. Simply call or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, explain the situation and we will provide an RA for the item that doesn't fit. It is the customers responsibility to pay for the shipping of the returned item back to us and is nonrefundable (International orders pay shipping both ways). Exchange items must be in their original, new, unused, unworn condition and must include all original undamaged packaging and instructions as well as all tags. You may incur additional charges or possibly total refusal of your return if the above requirements are not met. Price matched sales do not enjoy the "risk-free apparel exchange" policy.
- Price Matching and Discontinued Items: At the Motorcycle Toy Store, we make every effort be the most competitively priced retailer. From time to time, we may be slightly higher priced than a competitor. Should you ask us to price match, we will make every attempt to do so. In such a case, we will not accept any returns or exchanges on that item for any reason. Also, discontinued item sales are final. We can not exchange, return, or refund these items.
- Refunds and Exchanges: We will exchange or refund a product within 15 days of your receipt as long as the product is in its original packaging, has all of it's product tags and is in new and unused condition. To exchange a product, you must first get authorization by either calling or emailing the Motorcycle Toy Store. Be sure to provide proper packaging and insure your return. Any item that is damaged during shipping will be at your expense. Refunds will be assessed a 20% restocking charge (possibly more if product is not in resellable condition or all tags are not attached).
- Order Cancellations or Changes: Should for any reason, you decide against a purchase that you have already made and we had to order specifically for you-you may cancel with a 20% assesment.
- Gift Certificates: Gift certificates are available online at the Motorcycle Toy Store. Once a gift certificate is issued, the full amount will be available to the recipient at time of issue indefinetely. Once you purchase a gift certificate, a certificate number will be generated and e-mailed to you. To use your gift certificate, you must place the order online and it must be sold to the person listed as the recipient. Gift certificate sales are final and no refunds will be given at any time.
- Defective Merchandise: We do not warranty defective merchandise- the manufacturer does. Should you require an exchange due to a defective product, simply call or email us for your RA number. Unfortunately, we can not reimburse for shipping.
- Shipping and Insurance: The USPS can not insure products destined to certain countries. If you choose the insurance option and it is not available at time of shipment, we will apply the amount you paid to the postage and try to expedite your shipment. Should you choose the insurance option and the USPS or other carrier does not allow insurance on your shipment and it gets lost, we can not accept responsibility.
- ITEMS MARKED AS FREE SHIPPING:
- Free ground shipping on orders over $99 to the continental 48 states only.
- Offer does not apply to orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO or any international orders.
- Free Shipping does not apply to Tires and oversized items.
- Order total of $99 must be reached with product purchases only.
- Qualifying orders will be consolidated to one shipment - this may delay the final delivery time to you
- Free ground shipping is limited to standard UPS ground service only
- Normal shipping rates apply to orders that do not qualify for this offer
- Order Status Notifications and Their Meanings:
Waiting Payment Verification- Your order order has been received, and we need to verify:
1.) That your payment went through
2.) That your order is not fraudulent
Awaiting Shipping- We have accepted your order and are in the process of ordering your parts or just haven't given it to the shipping company yet.
Shipped- This means the UPS or the USPS now has your package. If you received this update, you can expect an email with tracking information by the end of that day. If for some reason you don't get yours, just email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to send it again.
More information needed- Should your receive an email stating "more information needed," we have a question for you and can not continue to process your order until it is answered. Typically, we will wait 72 hours for a reply before we cancel your order.
Backordered- Many of the products we sell are new to the market and sell out fast. If this happens, and the order is not in stock, your order will be marked "backorder." Once the item is available again, you order will automatically ship to you.
Payment Not Processed- This status simply indicates that your payment was declined, or never attempted.
Cancelled- You have decided to cancel the order with us.
Fraudulent- For some reason, your order has raised one or more known flags for fraud. After marking the order "fraudulent," there will be a 72 hour period to rectify the issue before we void the credit card transaction.